Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Compliementary Project


As most of you know, I am currently working on a complimentary portrait study. I have completed two and am putting the finishing touches on the third and final piece involving three ladies. The next three I want to draw in the reverse colors with three guys. I just need to find the time to do all this! Bascially all I want to do right now is work on art, I have so many projects going at once. But alas, school work resides over all! Anyways, here are the two that are done. I am considering redoing the on of Tonia (the girl with the glasses) since I gave away the permanet copy and since I am hoping to do a gallery show with Z. I want to have an original on display (I will also remove the Happy Birthday for that one).

So wish me luck on finding some free time...

Medium: Prisma color markers (aka: the love of my life

No comments: