Sunday, August 21, 2011

Art Ideas


I have so many new art ideas floating around in my head! I can't wait to get painting :] One of the many ideas include a special assignment from my fav prof, Craig Cully (who's work you should also check out http://craigcully.com/) The idea is to paint something beautifully that isn't normally considered beautiful. Have any of you heard of a Gulper Eel? Well here it is.


Pretty frightening, eh? He, himself might not be beautiful but the way I hope to paint it will be beautiful in and of itself. I am going to spend a good bit of time on this, working really hard to get that translucent effect. I am pretty excited to start this one, it's going to be pretty big too (though I haven't decided how big yet.) Well, better go grab some breakfast and go get started :] Tootles for now.

No comments: